Payment & Delivery
All our products available on site are UK (United Kingdom based) therefore shipping to the UK is within UK shores and applicable to UK VAT. EU Export is available however UK VAT will be charged - we do not offer VAT Free export regardless of status - VAT invoices are supplied with goods.
Following payment orders will be processed within the UK within 24 hours and despatched using the selected method of shipping at checkout. Whilst every effort is made to ensure stock levels are maintained if an item is critical or urgent we would suggest dropping our sales team an email or giving us a call to verify availability. Should any item be ordered which is not available from stock, we will notify you within 24 hours (Working days) and refund or advise if there are any short delays - we do not hold back orders payment is taken in full at the time of checkout/purchase online.
Delivery using your selected method will be under the timescale of that method, UK mainland usually 1-5 days depending on service and location. Please note some outer lying areas maybe subject to a surcharge which sometimes is not calculated until the point of shipping, if this is the case we will contact you directly.
- By INTERLIINK : 1-2 days
- ByTNT Pallet : 1-4 days
- By Royal Mail : 2 - 3 days
- By DHL (EU Ordersr : 5 - 10 days
* Due to the different dimensions of products, we will advise the exact shipping cost when you check out, some areas of the UK have additional charges (Highlands and Islands).
This policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Installation Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict between this policy and our terms and conditions, our terms and conditions will apply.
Our Returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods which are not required are liable for a 25% handling and repackaging charge if the order is NOT returned in its original, UNOPENED packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods. Seals must be intact.
5. Delivery surcharges (Next Day, Courier, Pallet, Area surcharges or Saturday delivery for example) will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are despatched immediately after the returned goods have been received by DigPro
7. Items that develop a fault within 12 months of delivery are eligible for a replacement parts, we will usually require the parts return which are at fault (Bulbs are not covered as part of your warranty) however please contact our returns team prior to returning . Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 08455 390128 if you believe your item has developed a fault. User damage is not covered.
8. Custom-designed/made to order products are excluded from our Returns policy. Such products can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights.
Right To Cancel Under The Consumer Regulations
We explain below how you can exercise your right under the Consumer Regulations to cancel your contract with us but please also bear in mind that in many cases our own returns policy may be more applicable or more suitable for your requirements.
You have a right to cancel a contract with us for goods or services within 14 days without giving any reason providing goods are in an un-used condition.
Where you have purchased goods, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and dictated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
Where you have purchased services, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the formation of the contract. This will be the day that we send our confirmation email.
Effects Of Cancellation - Goods
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than –
· 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
· (if earlier), 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
· If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received all the goods back, we suggest using a tracked return method.
You shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days expires, if it is not goods will be returned to you at your cost and held until collected or return is paid.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, we suggest using a tracked return method to ensure delivery and insure the return for damage in transit.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Where You Do Not Have a Right to Cancel
Where goods have been personalised, modified, damaged or adjusted to your requirements then you will not be entitled to cancel the contract under the Consumer Regulations unless the goods are defective, a defect which has not resulted from your own modifications.
Vist our support site HERE- open a ticket for support, you will need your order number.